The Corporate Communications Specialist is primarily responsible for the conceptualization and creation of content and manage internal and external communications that are aimed at promoting the brand image and corporate culture. Working in close coordination with key business units, he/she conceptualizes and copywrites posts and other promotional materials that are accurate, up to date, and engaging.
• Develop and execute content ideas for social media, marketing campaign, blog, and other platforms.
• Create storyboards and write content messaging for instructional videos, media presentations, and other internal company communications
• Collaborate with marketing professionals to produce copy for advertisements or articles
• Assist in developing effective corporate communication strategies
• Assist in organizing initiatives and planning events or press conferences; liaise with media and handle requests for interviews, statements, etc., as needed
• Assist in communication of strategies
• Experience in copywriting and editing
• Proven experience as communications specialist
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
• Able to understand and execute instructions correctly
• Working knowledge of MS Office; photo and video-editing software is an asset
• Experience in web design and content production is a plus
• Graduate of Communications, Marketing, Journalism, English, Public Relations, Business or any 4-year relevant course.
1 Full-Time position(s) available.