Our Company is looking for a HR Supervisor (Project Based) to start IMMEDIATELY
The role includes but not limited to:
- Responsible for sourcing, screening and onboarding of new employees, including participating in delivering Inductions.
- Design, implement and continually improve the system for establishing, revising and controlling HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure effective implementation and development of new HR initiatives
- Responsible for supporting Operations in managing attrition and retention strategies
- Prepare and contribute to monthly reporting including details on attrition, promotions, new starters, policy changes and other initiatives
- Oversee the full and final settlement process for all employees, ensuring settlement of dues is completed within the prescribed timeframes.
- Participate in conjunction with Operations in performance management and the grievance process.
- To be accessible when an employee has a grievance that requires HR intervention.
- Manage and maintain employee files and official confidential documents.
- At least 3 -5yrs experience working as a Supervisor/Assistant Manager specialising in Human Resources in a BPO setting
- Have an understanding of the remuneration and benefit requirements for employees
- Must possess a Bachelors/Degree College degree.
- Experience developing policies and procedures
- Demonstrated experience implementing HR initiatives
- Excellent English and communication skills, both oral and written
- Must be computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft office tools
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor/5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
If you meet the above criteria and are keen to progress your career in a dynamic working environment, please send your resume. Please indicate the date of availability. Salary will be commensurate with experience. All applicants must be willing to work with flexible schedule in Bagong Ilog, Pasig City.
Salary: 45000 to 55000